και για τα τραγούδια"

και για τα τραγούδια"

Σάββατο 27 Μαρτίου 2010

Lizz Wright Speak your heart



The music of Lizz Wright offers a youthful yet seasoned mixture of jazz, folk, gospel, and R&B. The Georgia-based 28-year-old singer-songwriter is already a celebrated contributor to the jazz world, having recorded three albums.



Speak your heart

Songwriters: Tozer, Dave; Wright, Lizz;

song performed by Lizz Wright in the album The Orchard


I know what you wanna say
I see the words behind your eyes
By the time you show me what you're hiding
It won't be no surprise

Why do you keep on whispering?
Talking with your face turned away
You say, that love don't come easy for you
What makes you think I ain't afraid?

Let me in or let me go
It's time you tell me where you're standing, babe
I won't go down if you say, no
Just open up your mouth and say it, babe

Speak your heart, speak your heart

You used to say, the world goes away when you're with me
I don't want to be your reoccurring dream
Let me out, let me stay after the sun rises
I want to be real to you, no more disguises

Let me in or let me go
It's time you tell me where you're standing, babe
I won't go down if you say, no
Just open up your mouth and say it, babe

Speak your heart, speak your heart
Speak your heart, speak your heart
Speak your heart, speak your heart


Πόσο μ' αρέσει ν ανακαλύπτω μαγικές στιγμές όπου η μουσική λειτουργεί σαν πλατφόρμα επικοινωνίας με τον ουράνιο κόσμο της ανθρώπινης ανάτασης. Εκεί που όλα λειτουργούν σε μια διάσταση όπου η αίσθηση της αρμονίας ξεπερνά τα ανθρώπινα όρια και γίνεται η φωνή της γης!

Εξαίσια δημιουργός - ερμηνεύτρια η Lizz Wright, ιέρεια της μουσικής που κυλά μόνο στις φλέβες των αφροαμερικανών και μας αφήνει εκστατικά μαγεμένους! (δεν ξέρω αν λέγεται αυτό αλλά έτσι νιώθω ακούγοντας την Lizz Wright!

Ακόμη ένα φοβερό τραγούδι My heart από την... άλλη όψη της Lizz Wright, την φτιαχτή από τις εταιρίες μακιγιάζ, κλπ. Πόσο όμως ψεύτικη φαίνεται μπροστά στο προηγούμενο κλιπάκι!